I am 55, VERY soon to be 56.I am still a comic book reader and a HUGE!!! fan of the Orphan from the Planet Krypton, Superman!
To some , This will seem silly and juvenile in the extreme. To me, It is actually connected to my Christian Beliefs. I do believe that God ,through my faith trust and confidence in Jesus, guarantees to me that no matter how dark and nasty any one particular period of my life may SEEM to me, that all will be well in the final analysis. The TRULY FINAL outcome will be far greater and invincibly supreme over any deed, circumstance and situation.
Comic Books tend to also focus on people fighting with every resource they can to thwart those who wish to do harm to fight until the best possible outcome has been gained! Heroes sometime die as a result, or things are still in need of further repair or improvement even after they have done EVERYTHING they can do. This, of course, is true because comic books are written by limited and imperfect people.
I believe that the infinitely perfect and unlimited can solve or ills and make all things pervasively and undeniably well. He can cause things to become without flaw or lack. So, to me, The best comic books I read can be seen as an inspirational foreshadowing of what will one day be forever true!
Popular Posts
-
All things start and all things move forward and come to an end so shall it now be with This Beloved Blog of Mine! The First entry was ty...
-
Adam LaRoche, The First Basemen for The Washington Nationals just MIGHT have made life easier for Principals and Teache...
-
We are now hearing about what a BRUTAL and Nasty bully New Jersey Governor Chris Christie is. The last two Redskin head coaches and the ...
-
and I've actually thrived here - in GREATER DC.
-
I am only as sick as my secrets! That which I so intensely hide tends to warp and corrupt me. Expressing myself and telling you what I thin...
-
I was in the midst of working- tutoring a nine year old boy when the Earthquake struck,. The room went up and down the lights flickered and...
-
However, That does not mean, even on the verge, that waiting isn't appropriate and most necessary.
-
Darn! I must remember that sports do not = life!
-
the Finish Line .
-
What you do when you are in a situation where you feel strongly about something and really!!! want your way, There are times when you can t...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment