Essentially, That I hate to lose, that I'm an obsessive and that I will do anything to avoid making a mistake! I dislike looking foolish, absurd or to be proven to be a poor or inadequate planner! Therefore, I'd rather erase and start over again or sit and ponder for LONG PERIODS of time before taking my FIRST STEP forward on an effort that I am committed to!
I have on my PSP- MLB09- The Show- A Baseball Game. I'm a Yankee Fan and The Bombers won The Series in 2009.
So, You would think I'd enjoy playing the Yankees as they are! Yet, I only keep the best players and " cherry pick" the best players to be The Yankees!
I built a team of Great Power Hitters with high averages. All of those I picked are stellar fielders! I picked Power pitchers with great control.
I ,then, set the control for automatic and this team won 114 Games. Now, I'm playing this team in The Post Season., Now, I erase games when my opponent starts to have a big inning, when it looks certain that I'm going to lose and lose badly!
This shows indecisiveness, fumbling and a lack of confidence! It also shows that I don't want to deal with adversity and want all things to flow well so I look wise and prescient!
This is a reason why I'm glad that I'm involved in a lengthy proper redefinition of myself! This hesitant and panicky Johnny is an adaptive behavior and I can do and be someone much better!
- Johnny-
Popular Posts
-
All things start and all things move forward and come to an end so shall it now be with This Beloved Blog of Mine! The First entry was ty...
-
Adam LaRoche, The First Basemen for The Washington Nationals just MIGHT have made life easier for Principals and Teache...
-
We are now hearing about what a BRUTAL and Nasty bully New Jersey Governor Chris Christie is. The last two Redskin head coaches and the ...
-
and I've actually thrived here - in GREATER DC.
-
I am only as sick as my secrets! That which I so intensely hide tends to warp and corrupt me. Expressing myself and telling you what I thin...
-
I was in the midst of working- tutoring a nine year old boy when the Earthquake struck,. The room went up and down the lights flickered and...
-
However, That does not mean, even on the verge, that waiting isn't appropriate and most necessary.
-
Darn! I must remember that sports do not = life!
-
the Finish Line .
-
What you do when you are in a situation where you feel strongly about something and really!!! want your way, There are times when you can t...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment