No victim of child abuse can ever go back and undue the harm done to him or her. While this is a fond wish of many who were mistreated, some with malice and fore thought, can't insure that the people who abused them are held accountable, tried, conviocted and have to pay a pwenalty for what he or she has done!
No one really ever adddresses this adequately, in my humble opinion, that this unmet desire is the cause for depression, defeatist living, torment and turmoil for the one who has been sinned against. The family argument- "They are just living out what they know" or " They were too damaged from what they endured" to be able to keep themselves from acting like a bully or a predator towards you, allows the victim to understand the why and how - but it is still not very healing, soothing, acceptable or satisfying.
Yet, Lines of Abuse do need to be broken. When we choose to live well and do well by others, We do get the victory of , " I will not be a menace and a threat to others." and " I will not teach and train anyone else to become a bully, an abuser or a predator,"
Perhaps not still staisfying enough, this choice that we make to not carry oon the wrongs done to us does not excuse of justify any wrongs done to us. However, Perhaps it makes us Great Heroes in a reality where the concept of "Paying it Forward" is considered to be an ideal to cherish, uphold and practice 24/ 7 without ceasing!
This is also a great way to be/ become a Champion of Peace, Morality and Healing!
- Johnny-
Popular Posts
-
All things start and all things move forward and come to an end so shall it now be with This Beloved Blog of Mine! The First entry was ty...
-
Adam LaRoche, The First Basemen for The Washington Nationals just MIGHT have made life easier for Principals and Teache...
-
We are now hearing about what a BRUTAL and Nasty bully New Jersey Governor Chris Christie is. The last two Redskin head coaches and the ...
-
and I've actually thrived here - in GREATER DC.
-
I am only as sick as my secrets! That which I so intensely hide tends to warp and corrupt me. Expressing myself and telling you what I thin...
-
I was in the midst of working- tutoring a nine year old boy when the Earthquake struck,. The room went up and down the lights flickered and...
-
However, That does not mean, even on the verge, that waiting isn't appropriate and most necessary.
-
Darn! I must remember that sports do not = life!
-
the Finish Line .
-
What you do when you are in a situation where you feel strongly about something and really!!! want your way, There are times when you can t...
No comments:
Post a Comment