I am clever and creative and actually have moments when I border on being insightful and profound. Yet, I do OBSESS on details. If I'm writing a Devotional or a Bible study or just discoursing on any subject that I'm deeply fascinated in, I tend to flood people with details. I tend to write voluminously on even very minor and obscure detail.
If I'm writing as a teacher or an educator, I write to overwhelm with data and try to explore in detail any areas that people may struggle to comprehend. I choose, too often, to answer any question that might POSSIBLY be raised.
All of this tends to cause me to want to avoid writing. I vowed almost a year ago that I would figure out how to resolve this- because I enjoy life more fully when I am writing and speaking well.
Anyone have any ideas on this subject? Has anyone else struggled to overcome THIS dilemma?
- Johnny -
Popular Posts
-
All things start and all things move forward and come to an end so shall it now be with This Beloved Blog of Mine! The First entry was ty...
-
Adam LaRoche, The First Basemen for The Washington Nationals just MIGHT have made life easier for Principals and Teache...
-
We are now hearing about what a BRUTAL and Nasty bully New Jersey Governor Chris Christie is. The last two Redskin head coaches and the ...
-
and I've actually thrived here - in GREATER DC.
-
I am only as sick as my secrets! That which I so intensely hide tends to warp and corrupt me. Expressing myself and telling you what I thin...
-
I was in the midst of working- tutoring a nine year old boy when the Earthquake struck,. The room went up and down the lights flickered and...
-
However, That does not mean, even on the verge, that waiting isn't appropriate and most necessary.
-
Darn! I must remember that sports do not = life!
-
the Finish Line .
-
What you do when you are in a situation where you feel strongly about something and really!!! want your way, There are times when you can t...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment