commitments as acts of criminality.
The problem is that once you make a set of commitments , you may need to shift and radically re-arrange your schedule. This sometimes seems to be a requirement to be an honest and an honorable person- someone who sees integrity as a core issue!
The problem is that you can't always get back into something that you've withdrawn from / exited out of! You also need to keep promises- even IF they ruin you- Psalms 15:4.
I need wisdom and insight. I also need to learn how to be more at ease - to wear life as more of a loose garment.
- Johnny -
Popular Posts
-
All things start and all things move forward and come to an end so shall it now be with This Beloved Blog of Mine! The First entry was ty...
-
Adam LaRoche, The First Basemen for The Washington Nationals just MIGHT have made life easier for Principals and Teache...
-
We are now hearing about what a BRUTAL and Nasty bully New Jersey Governor Chris Christie is. The last two Redskin head coaches and the ...
-
and I've actually thrived here - in GREATER DC.
-
I am only as sick as my secrets! That which I so intensely hide tends to warp and corrupt me. Expressing myself and telling you what I thin...
-
I was in the midst of working- tutoring a nine year old boy when the Earthquake struck,. The room went up and down the lights flickered and...
-
However, That does not mean, even on the verge, that waiting isn't appropriate and most necessary.
-
Darn! I must remember that sports do not = life!
-
the Finish Line .
-
What you do when you are in a situation where you feel strongly about something and really!!! want your way, There are times when you can t...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment