is a road to tyranny dictatorship and horror.
People who are quick to say that another person or a group of people are- useless, unneeded or problems are likely to decide to "Do something" about such people" as in enslave them limit their acecss to opportunity,call them the cause of our difficulties and struggles. Some people might even choose to decide to " eliminate" such people.
Not all people are likable or lovable- but a good person will still want the best for him. It also requires that people get that all the things that I approve of are not going to be universally approved by the rest of the people who live on this planet. It also asks that people get that all the things that I disapprove of not everyone else on this planet will also disapprove of.
There are nearly 7 Billion people of us. No code of conduct asks that we like and enjoy against those who share this world with us! Equally, No code on Earth allows us to decide who deserves to be treated as less than a human being!
- Johnny -
Popular Posts
-
All things start and all things move forward and come to an end so shall it now be with This Beloved Blog of Mine! The First entry was ty...
-
Adam LaRoche, The First Basemen for The Washington Nationals just MIGHT have made life easier for Principals and Teache...
-
We are now hearing about what a BRUTAL and Nasty bully New Jersey Governor Chris Christie is. The last two Redskin head coaches and the ...
-
and I've actually thrived here - in GREATER DC.
-
I am only as sick as my secrets! That which I so intensely hide tends to warp and corrupt me. Expressing myself and telling you what I thin...
-
I was in the midst of working- tutoring a nine year old boy when the Earthquake struck,. The room went up and down the lights flickered and...
-
However, That does not mean, even on the verge, that waiting isn't appropriate and most necessary.
-
Darn! I must remember that sports do not = life!
-
the Finish Line .
-
What you do when you are in a situation where you feel strongly about something and really!!! want your way, There are times when you can t...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment