Wolves tearing elderly women across. Witches luring children towards them to make dinner out of them. The Fairy tales were old folk tales told by people who lived very wretched and difficult lives. They lived lives dominated by fear, superstition and cruelty and told stories that matched their lives.
People will tell the tales that reflect their lives- sadly the most sordid and nasty seem to draw the crowds and get recorded.
When you present stories, Do you tell ones that inspire and motivate or ones that seem to disempower and just appear to focus on luridness?
Popular Posts
-
All things start and all things move forward and come to an end so shall it now be with This Beloved Blog of Mine! The First entry was ty...
-
Adam LaRoche, The First Basemen for The Washington Nationals just MIGHT have made life easier for Principals and Teache...
-
We are now hearing about what a BRUTAL and Nasty bully New Jersey Governor Chris Christie is. The last two Redskin head coaches and the ...
-
and I've actually thrived here - in GREATER DC.
-
I am only as sick as my secrets! That which I so intensely hide tends to warp and corrupt me. Expressing myself and telling you what I thin...
-
I was in the midst of working- tutoring a nine year old boy when the Earthquake struck,. The room went up and down the lights flickered and...
-
However, That does not mean, even on the verge, that waiting isn't appropriate and most necessary.
-
Darn! I must remember that sports do not = life!
-
the Finish Line .
-
What you do when you are in a situation where you feel strongly about something and really!!! want your way, There are times when you can t...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment