It is often said that we are a cynical people. That we do not think thgat very many people are dependable or reliable, That UNLESS you really have a relationship with someone, unless you have had enough time an d experience with someone to truly have " vetted" them, That you really have any way to know whether any ONE individual is reliable or unreliable, worthy or unworthy..
Yet, I sense it DOES bother us as individuals that people may question us and not take us as worthy of taking seriously!
I do think that an idea that I relish might change this harsh 21 ST century paradigm---- I take seriously Psalm 15: 4 - " If you make a promise, Keep it even if it ruins you." if someone put that kind of a seal of reliability on the things that they declare that they affirm or are committed to, I belive we would become far more likely to take each other far more seriously.
Popular Posts
-
All things start and all things move forward and come to an end so shall it now be with This Beloved Blog of Mine! The First entry was ty...
-
Adam LaRoche, The First Basemen for The Washington Nationals just MIGHT have made life easier for Principals and Teache...
-
We are now hearing about what a BRUTAL and Nasty bully New Jersey Governor Chris Christie is. The last two Redskin head coaches and the ...
-
and I've actually thrived here - in GREATER DC.
-
I am only as sick as my secrets! That which I so intensely hide tends to warp and corrupt me. Expressing myself and telling you what I thin...
-
I was in the midst of working- tutoring a nine year old boy when the Earthquake struck,. The room went up and down the lights flickered and...
-
However, That does not mean, even on the verge, that waiting isn't appropriate and most necessary.
-
Darn! I must remember that sports do not = life!
-
the Finish Line .
-
What you do when you are in a situation where you feel strongly about something and really!!! want your way, There are times when you can t...
No comments:
Post a Comment