The Internet is, in so many ways!!!!, a GodSend! It allows us to share our hopes, dreams, ideals, visions and most vital concerns with each other. It is a vital and dynamic engine of creativity and inventiveness!
And yet, It is used, to often, as a powerful, unrelenting, severe and merciless weapon , an attack tool!
I am a Heterosexual! Yet, I have been labeled as a Gay Man by " Outspoken Manly Man" who I have dared to have the temerity to disagree with. I like good argument- I am a Toastmaster and a teacher as well as a well-trained debater and analyst. Yet, rather than contend with my ideas in a mannerly way, I was told to perform anatomically impossible acts and asked " When I am going to come out of the closet????!!!!." That is both not germane to anything and is antagonistic and incendiary!
I got involved in a discussion of Abortion where I declared that I am militantly pro-life! This was on a Forum Thread on causes that you are dedicated to and would volunteer to support. Someone mentioned how much he disliked my not minding my own business. He said that his cause was castrating gay men in denial and training them how to mind their own business and how to focus on what they need to focus upon -- How to dress and act to attract the attention of other gay men!!!!
Quite repulsive and unacceptable in my opinion! Also, Clearly an act that in other media might cause the police to wish to become aware of said villainous and hatred encouraging poster!
The Internet is good- but if we had made it so that it could not be defiled by producers of " intellectual sewage", Would we not all be the better for it?
- Johnny -
Popular Posts
-
All things start and all things move forward and come to an end so shall it now be with This Beloved Blog of Mine! The First entry was ty...
-
Adam LaRoche, The First Basemen for The Washington Nationals just MIGHT have made life easier for Principals and Teache...
-
We are now hearing about what a BRUTAL and Nasty bully New Jersey Governor Chris Christie is. The last two Redskin head coaches and the ...
-
and I've actually thrived here - in GREATER DC.
-
I am only as sick as my secrets! That which I so intensely hide tends to warp and corrupt me. Expressing myself and telling you what I thin...
-
I was in the midst of working- tutoring a nine year old boy when the Earthquake struck,. The room went up and down the lights flickered and...
-
However, That does not mean, even on the verge, that waiting isn't appropriate and most necessary.
-
Darn! I must remember that sports do not = life!
-
the Finish Line .
-
What you do when you are in a situation where you feel strongly about something and really!!! want your way, There are times when you can t...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment