This is my 500TH posting of 2011 on This blog! This time I want to deal with the issue of improving my life and the painful mundaneness of my daily life!!!!
When you are single, without a significant other and with little spontaneity i your life, It means that sharing is truly just a vague concept that really seldom applies to you.
One of the most annoying factors to all of this is - That whatever I need to do, It is likely that I will have to do so fully!
The laundry only gets done when I do it, The trash is disposed of only when I act to do so. All of the meals I eat at home, I am the chef and I clean up. This covers anything and everything concerning self-care and sustenance!
If there is a partner, somerone you are connected to- People can take turns in getting things done- or can negotiate- " I really do not want to do this, If you do this THIS TIME, I will get it fully done the next time.
I have struggled mightily with depression this month. Part of it, a strong part of it, is I'm displeased and want a better option than Johnny or it DOESN"T get done! I want the option of co-operation on tasks or negotation.
There is just me and my shadow,. Johnny's Shadow does not fold clothes, scrub toilets, vaccum and do everything- lage and small at 5005 Caryn Court , Apartment 204!!!!
- Johnny-
Popular Posts
-
All things start and all things move forward and come to an end so shall it now be with This Beloved Blog of Mine! The First entry was ty...
-
Adam LaRoche, The First Basemen for The Washington Nationals just MIGHT have made life easier for Principals and Teache...
-
We are now hearing about what a BRUTAL and Nasty bully New Jersey Governor Chris Christie is. The last two Redskin head coaches and the ...
-
and I've actually thrived here - in GREATER DC.
-
I am only as sick as my secrets! That which I so intensely hide tends to warp and corrupt me. Expressing myself and telling you what I thin...
-
I was in the midst of working- tutoring a nine year old boy when the Earthquake struck,. The room went up and down the lights flickered and...
-
However, That does not mean, even on the verge, that waiting isn't appropriate and most necessary.
-
Darn! I must remember that sports do not = life!
-
the Finish Line .
-
What you do when you are in a situation where you feel strongly about something and really!!! want your way, There are times when you can t...
No comments:
Post a Comment