When it comes to Peacemaking , I believe that it it vital to----
1. To be willing to work with others to bring about the best possible results for all concerned.
2. To listen carefully and to be engaged with awareness in the process, Asking questions that have already been responded to and clarified ad inf initum is a delaying and selfish task and is meant to be a delaying action rather than an effort to accomplish that which is of value and merit!
3. Once a matter has been properly decided, Please practice acceptance
4. Please be willing to ask those who want to just continually stir up strife what anyone gains from having them involved in the process/ organization.
5. Live with the principles of " All you can do and all you can do" and that " Policy making is the art of doing what is acceptably possible ".
6. That "Agreeing to Disagree" can be an act of wisdom!
Popular Posts
-
All things start and all things move forward and come to an end so shall it now be with This Beloved Blog of Mine! The First entry was ty...
-
Adam LaRoche, The First Basemen for The Washington Nationals just MIGHT have made life easier for Principals and Teache...
-
We are now hearing about what a BRUTAL and Nasty bully New Jersey Governor Chris Christie is. The last two Redskin head coaches and the ...
-
and I've actually thrived here - in GREATER DC.
-
I am only as sick as my secrets! That which I so intensely hide tends to warp and corrupt me. Expressing myself and telling you what I thin...
-
I was in the midst of working- tutoring a nine year old boy when the Earthquake struck,. The room went up and down the lights flickered and...
-
However, That does not mean, even on the verge, that waiting isn't appropriate and most necessary.
-
Darn! I must remember that sports do not = life!
-
the Finish Line .
-
What you do when you are in a situation where you feel strongly about something and really!!! want your way, There are times when you can t...
No comments:
Post a Comment