Popular Posts

Sunday, February 20, 2011

Friends and Family!

 We all, obviously, connected at the beginning. We are born. We are carried within someone for 9 months. We, of course, do not all TRULY have families, once we are born. There are too many different circumstances.

 I am NOT at all sure that I buy the idea that one of the "proper definitions of family is " a group of people who wish to be connected to each other.". The idea has SOME merit and does provide Some Comfort but  I find that fuzzy and shaping definitions to fit any possibility tends to make my life inexact and amorphous.

Yet, I really do not have any reliable flesh and blood connection, DNA related. I think it works better when I more precisely define the word "friend".A friend is someone who "One knows , likes and trusts. Someone who you are strongly bonded to and want the best for." A Friend can be someone who you "affectionately work for the betterment of; someone you are strongly allied  and committed to in a cause, project and activity."

Friend like that make a difference. I've been blessed by these friends as I am today. It is just my opinion but detailed and clear definitions that I can live with well and can accurately apply and explain work BEST FOR ME!

- Johnny -

No comments:

Post a Comment