Popular Posts

Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Being a Tutor really is an execise in growth for me.

 I liked being a teacher , but I found that personal issues that I spent far too long to properly deal with, shipwrecked that. I learned the lesson that delaying and avoiding can do great harm to an individual.

  I am now tutoring 3 boys. I find that I'm skilled in analyzing what a student needs and coming up with innovative and fun strategies that those I tutor seem to enjoy and that help them become more academically confident and proficient.

 For years, I maintained that I could only work in rigid and self-protective ways that make life easier for me. I'm learning that I can do much better if I'm creative, flexible and willing to adjust myself to the need and the situation of THE MOMENT.

 Even 6 months ago, I did not believe that I could function well operating in this manner! Yet, When you are willing to be flexible and truly yourself trusting that no matter what you can perform well as you give yourself a chance to do so then - you gain access to people and places and opportunities and options that you could, previously could scarcely imagine could exist!

Maybe, Just Maybe, My life can become more "E Ticket"!


No comments:

Post a Comment