Popular Posts

Monday, August 29, 2011

The Wisdom of Yoda

 " Do  or No Do, There is no such thing as try!" I know that I spend a lot of my day convincing myself to get into action or trying to convince myself that what I am preparing myself to do will be worthwhile, that I will be successful in my effort and that what I do will bless others and will be appreciated by them.

This means a lot of my day is wasteful. The trying means that I spend a lot of time convincing myself to act and far too little time achieving. I also am clearly not willing to work with others and be a part of a team- knowing that being committed to do MY part adds to the quality of the whole.I also am far too involved in being a perpetual people pleaser.

 This week, I'm going to focus on getting into action and not worry about "trying".


- Johnny -









No comments:

Post a Comment