Popular Posts

Tuesday, August 23, 2011

A Church Gathering at a Brewery.

 I wondered, after the Earthquake, if everyone In The Greater DC area would hide. We all know that DC people are seen as the World's Foremost Weather Wimps.

 I needed to keep a commitment that I made on Sunday - to attend a Men's Discussion Group to be held at The Rock Bottom Brewery - an establishment embedded in Arlington's Ballston Commons Mall.

All really worked out well- Not knowing whether this group would be cancelled due to Shaking, Rattling and Rolling , So, I ventured out. Metro was on time and pleasant to ride- no grief at all to comment upon concerning the 2 Metro Buses I took to get to the Ballston Mall - a miracle in and of itself.

I got to the Brewery and the group was just getting started. It was great- We talked about a friend's ride to NYC to support a 9-11 Widow. Of another man's vacation with his wife and two sons at New York's Lake George Region. We spoke about Baseball and Football. It was a 2 hour mini vacation for me. I needed that and I so revel in being blessed to be a part of that! THANK!!!!!! YOU!!!!!!, LORD!!!!!!

 - Johnny -






No comments:

Post a Comment