Popular Posts

Friday, August 12, 2011

Truth - Not workable as a RELATIVITY PRINCIPAL.

  Ronald Reagan liked to say that "Facts are Stubborn things". People tend to freak out when you speak or write or tap on the keys about TRUTH. Over the last 50 or so years, People have become very comfortable with the idea that truth depends upon perspective and what you are willing to accept, what you feel "works well FOR!!! YOU!!!

   That is very Politically Correct, it is a great sentiment to sell pretty posters and Hallmark Cards. It allows authors who expound those principles to dominate the New York Times best seller list. However, It is a rather vapid principle, a principle that does not work realistically.

 Whether you believe gravity works or not, It does, Whether you believe that it is now Summer in the United States or not now, It is! Whether you believe the NFL Season will start in Early September, It will. Truth can be measured, tested and can be reliably tested and trusted to be authentic.

 I am a Christian. I have stated this before on this blog, I believe there is a Man who is Truth and that we can live Truthfully and reliably by depending upon Him, That man is Jesus Christ- I believe He is Fully Human and Fully God.People saw Him die and come back from the Grave. People saw Him eat after He died. They saw the wounds inflicted upon Him due to the wounds He suffered while being crucified. I do believe that more than 500 people served as witnesses to the RESURRECTED Jesus.

 I do believe that You can trust in and rely upon the love and support of a Man who is willing to die for you. I believe that Jesus died for me. I believe that I can rely upon the power, authority and authenticity of a GodMAN who can conquer the grave. Jesus conquered The Grave. I believe that He IS THE Truth and I believe that I can know the truth and what is true.

- Johnny -




No comments:

Post a Comment