Popular Posts

Saturday, August 13, 2011

The FIVE Hundreth Entry on THIS Blog!

 There are problems from loving History and having been, once upon a time, a History Teacher.You note every landmark.

   I wondered if I'd be able to write a year's worth of entries in a calendar year when I first started this last October 4th. Now, in 9 days over 10 months , I am writing the 500Th Entry.

 No great thoughts today. I won a ribbon today as The Best Speaker at A Toastmaster Meeting earlier Today. I felt I stumbled through the speech and did not do my very best. Yet, I won. I guess that I'm seeing that trying over and over to do the next right things can still allow you to gain and profit even when you are not, in your own opinion, doing your best at THAT moment.

 As Mister Spock might opine, "Fascinating".




No comments:

Post a Comment