Popular Posts

Tuesday, August 16, 2011

When you are about to give up on a day...

 Walking more blocks that you planned, getting inadequate instructions from Public Transportation websites, being drenched  in perspiration before a crucial meeting. The kind of a day that makes you want to get angry with the Universe and scream out that I'm being treated FAR WORSE than I deserve.

  Yet, In spite of this, I kept walking and perspiring. I finally got to a restaurant where I could make a telephone call- my cell phone did not cooperate.

 I  pressed on- in spite of- and now am the tutor of 2 boys in Annandale. That is good but it all came close to crushing me in futility and frustration.

 What keep you going when it seems like you are wrestling with a tough, uncooperative and unfriendly day ?

No comments:

Post a Comment