Popular Posts

Thursday, August 25, 2011

Kleptocracy - Really?

That, to me is an absurd term of political posturing. It is one thing to say that those who disagree with me politically are misinformed, naive and impractical- that they do not see things as they TRULy and practically are.

 I will at some point , here on my blog ask to people really think about or learn anyhing about the people that they vote for- but that time has not YET arrived.

However, back to my primary point, Does any one really believe that we elect people to run a government based on THIEVERY. The term Kleptocrat is being bandied around a good bit currently. I strongly disagree with how you govern America is quite different from saying I Know that you are dishonest and untrustworthy and you plan to govern by stealing is quite another thing. Unless you can prove it, Please do not say it or write it!

- Johnny -

No comments:

Post a Comment