I love The Christmas Season- The sense of giving, People acting more caring and genrously and a brighter outlook at least at this moment.
I love summer because of people being more laid back, the pace of life easing noticeably and people, if they are around have more time to spend with you.
Christmas' weakness to me is the sense of frenzy and worry! Late July and Early August can actually get to be a bit too dull. lazy and boring.
Perhaps, We might consider blending The 25Th of December and 25TH of July into a bright , Warm Weather, Relaxed, Bright and Giving and Being generous Feast --- We could call it Christmer- perhaps!
Just A Thought.
- Johnny -
Popular Posts
-
All things start and all things move forward and come to an end so shall it now be with This Beloved Blog of Mine! The First entry was ty...
-
Adam LaRoche, The First Basemen for The Washington Nationals just MIGHT have made life easier for Principals and Teache...
-
We are now hearing about what a BRUTAL and Nasty bully New Jersey Governor Chris Christie is. The last two Redskin head coaches and the ...
-
and I've actually thrived here - in GREATER DC.
-
I am only as sick as my secrets! That which I so intensely hide tends to warp and corrupt me. Expressing myself and telling you what I thin...
-
I was in the midst of working- tutoring a nine year old boy when the Earthquake struck,. The room went up and down the lights flickered and...
-
However, That does not mean, even on the verge, that waiting isn't appropriate and most necessary.
-
Darn! I must remember that sports do not = life!
-
the Finish Line .
-
What you do when you are in a situation where you feel strongly about something and really!!! want your way, There are times when you can t...
No comments:
Post a Comment