A week ago, I dismissed the idea of doing ANY holiday decorating for my apartment. I said , " It is just me, It would be a waste of effort to do anything that silly!"
A bold and persistent friend convinced me to reverse my decision. I'm so glad she did. My apartment has a comforting and majestic glow to it with the lights ablaze. This is good- on a cold Sunday night here in Alexandria, Va. I feel warm. loved, brightened and empowered
I also enjoyed the fum company of six amazing church friends valuing me and loving on me- Good ol' Southern Church phrase there!
- Johnny-.
Popular Posts
-
All things start and all things move forward and come to an end so shall it now be with This Beloved Blog of Mine! The First entry was ty...
-
Adam LaRoche, The First Basemen for The Washington Nationals just MIGHT have made life easier for Principals and Teache...
-
We are now hearing about what a BRUTAL and Nasty bully New Jersey Governor Chris Christie is. The last two Redskin head coaches and the ...
-
and I've actually thrived here - in GREATER DC.
-
I am only as sick as my secrets! That which I so intensely hide tends to warp and corrupt me. Expressing myself and telling you what I thin...
-
I was in the midst of working- tutoring a nine year old boy when the Earthquake struck,. The room went up and down the lights flickered and...
-
However, That does not mean, even on the verge, that waiting isn't appropriate and most necessary.
-
Darn! I must remember that sports do not = life!
-
the Finish Line .
-
What you do when you are in a situation where you feel strongly about something and really!!! want your way, There are times when you can t...
No comments:
Post a Comment