Popular Posts
-
All things start and all things move forward and come to an end so shall it now be with This Beloved Blog of Mine! The First entry was ty...
-
Adam LaRoche, The First Basemen for The Washington Nationals just MIGHT have made life easier for Principals and Teache...
-
We are now hearing about what a BRUTAL and Nasty bully New Jersey Governor Chris Christie is. The last two Redskin head coaches and the ...
-
and I've actually thrived here - in GREATER DC.
-
I am only as sick as my secrets! That which I so intensely hide tends to warp and corrupt me. Expressing myself and telling you what I thin...
-
I was in the midst of working- tutoring a nine year old boy when the Earthquake struck,. The room went up and down the lights flickered and...
-
However, That does not mean, even on the verge, that waiting isn't appropriate and most necessary.
-
Darn! I must remember that sports do not = life!
-
the Finish Line .
-
What you do when you are in a situation where you feel strongly about something and really!!! want your way, There are times when you can t...
Thursday, December 8, 2011
What is The Best Way to get Peace On Earth during this time of The Year?
One way seems to be by becoming a gift. Planning to be more with people, when you are with them be fully with them and to commit yourself to doing service that you truly believe will be worthwhile. It beats going into debt and feeling that many of your presents have been given out of obligation rather than truly wantining to purchase something for that individual.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment