Popular Posts

Saturday, December 18, 2010

It is a Mc Donald's!!!!! after all!!!!

Patience is a virtue. It is good to be consistent in all situations. Yet, How patient and understanding should you be with UNDERWHELMING and spotty service?

I have become accustomed to having someone come back to get the order corrected or to have something added to the order just before I am served! I also note that it seems that some employee needs to get a tutorial just before I'm attended to. The other day it seemed I had to wait while someone simply someone engaged the person taking my order in conversation.

Today, It was someone not knowing how to place a bladder of milk into a machine properly.I've come close to screaming, " I am the customer, Take my order now. Those other people WILL need to wait until after I've been served!!!" I didn't say that or anything like that. I actually lied and said " Thank You" when thanking that person or being saying that I am thankful for any "service?" that I get at THAT Mc Donald's is a total lie!!!!!!

 You do no one any benefit when you hire workers who are not able or willing to learn or improve! You cannot expect your customers to be infinitely patient, kind, forbearing and understanding. I really do not want to finance any business that shows indifference to me as a customer!

So, When do you say, " The break I need is to be served in a way that pleases me!" ????

No comments:

Post a Comment