Popular Posts

Thursday, December 2, 2010

A Walk in Falls Church, Virginia

 Sometimes planned activities that you expect to yield very mundane and ordinary results truly provide outcomes that astound you!

I was in Falls Church on Tuesday afternoon, November the 30th, I  was in Falls Church to tend to a banking errand, After finishing that, I wandered south to one of my favorite Comic Book stores- Victory Comics.

 I am a long time collector and love to talk to people not only about the various comic book characters that I enjoy but the whole industry itself. I had an enjoyable conversation and wound up being given a copy of a title that just was not selling well. This, of course, I did not EXPECT.

After leaving Victory Comics, I stopped off at Elevation Burger- amazing food and even a more amazing atmosphere. I discovered that they had a new soda dispensing machine - one unlike any I had ever seen. It was silverish in color and - I was told- capable of dispensing 116 separate Coke products - Wow!

A Free Gift of a Comic Book- An Adaptation of The John Carter on Mars Series- and a truly 21st Century Soda Machine- this made my Tuesday an unexpectedly interesting day!

- Johnny -

No comments:

Post a Comment