Popular Posts

Saturday, December 4, 2010

Jack Frost seems to catch people by surprise each year.

 I often wonder if people forget about last year once it is over. I say this because of how people react to the arrival of each new season- ESPECIALLY Winter!

I've noticed people saying, " It's gotten so cold, I really didn't expect this!". I would think that most adults would know that you can have hot days in late spring- say the First Days of June. Just as they should know that frigid and frosty days are indeed possible in late Fall- as in say the Early Days of December.

The seasons are an annual event- we all know what they can be like and we all know that the weather does not limit itself to what it should be in ANY particular season. I need we've known rather warm winters and outright cool to actually- for the time of the year- cold-ish summers.

So, It is somewhat odd, in my humble opinion, to be chagrined and a bit aghast at having a torrid Day in late Mat or Early June or a bitterly cold day in late November or Early December!

No comments:

Post a Comment