Popular Posts

Monday, April 11, 2011

At all costs???

 What you do when you are in a situation where you feel strongly about something and really!!! want your way, There are times when you can take your "marbles" and go home. Say, " If you won't agree, Then there is no deal and I'm on my way out."

 Yet, There are times when you need to the support and the help, EVEN IF that help seems onerous, demeaning and to be BLUNT- offensive. However if not getting what ever needs to be done will leave you in a dire condition, Then you might need,.as distasteful and disagreeable as it is to you AT THAT MOMENT, decide to bend enough and shift enough to make whatever needs to be accomplished. Having to do something by yourself  that will be punishingly difficult might be a victory BECAUSE you are doing what needs to be done YOUR way may be an ugly and torturous Pyrrhic victory.

Today, I will be cooperative and accept what I need to accept, I will have a meeting with some people next month to express my strong dissatisfaction and how things could have been dealt with in a far wiser and more intelligent manner . However, Today, Monday, April 11th,2011, I will be cooperative and do what needs to be done with assistance!

No comments:

Post a Comment