Popular Posts

Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Closure

Closure is important to me both when I'm working on projects on my own and with others. I like to work hard factor in the opinions of others and then discuss and then decide. The implement what has been decided. Once,We've arrived at whaty we/ I agreed to once, everything AGREED UPON and settled is over , then, It needs to be done, finished concluded. Those involved in that project then need to move on.

If you are going to work with me, You need to know that having closure is V!I!T!A!L! I keep my promises, I expect you to keep yours. I honor my word- you NEED to honor yours.Part of my sense of outrage is preparing an apartment for inspection for four days for a 4 PM Monday inspection. I was told by people from County Mental Health, The Building Managers and My Housing Provider that this is how things needed to be done and that I needed to have the apartment ready.

I worked hard and well and the apartment was ready. At 4 PM, I was the only one here. At 4:40, Someone came by to inspect the apartment. I was told, the next day that the wrong person was sent, I was told that inspection would not due and so now, The APARTMENT will be expected again today, Wednesday, sometime between 9:45 and 11.

I'm so tempted to say that I'm not impressed with their competence. You set a deadline, keep it. Unless you can explain to me WHY you didn't show up to my satisfaction, You have NOTHING to say that is worth listening to!

No comments:

Post a Comment