Popular Posts

Friday, April 8, 2011

Window Dressing Advocacy and Consumerism

 I am on SSI and SSDI and I live in subsidized housing. I'm tired of the role with the punches and take any way that you are treated as acceptable because ULTIMATELY what other choice do you have, What other option do you have?

 Today, I feel that I've had games played with me, I've been manipulated . I've dealt with inconsistent and contradictory  policies and with stories that are changed on a dime! If I am a consumer and an advocate, Why are decisions made that I'm told that I must accept or do without services. My behavior and actions give thenm no reason to treat me this way!

There is supposed to be a saying , " Nothing about us with out us.", That seems to be as pleasantry that can be easily dismissed and set aside. Today is A Friday however it is ANYTHING but good!

No comments:

Post a Comment