Popular Posts

Sunday, April 10, 2011

Pressing on Regardless

 When a move is forced upon you with zero notice and with an inspection on the next working day, The temptension to succumb to anxiety and drown in depression is powerfully present.

 Yet, With the help of a lot of prayer and supportive prayers, I finally decided this cannot be my response. I've done a lot of cleaning since Friday. I've also got some people from Fairfax County Mental Health  coming to help me at 10 Am tomorrow- Monday, April 11TH. The inspection is scheduled for 4 PM . I really have not had time to pack- so they will be expecting an apartment still being lived in for nearly another 3 weeks this is bizarre in and of itself.

I have many severe trust and confidence issues with Fairfax County and Pathway Homes. They have told many contradictory stories, been unreliable and frankly, untrustworthy. These are the last people I want to work with but I will take deep breaths through the day because I must work with them!

Tomorrow will be a "No Good, Horrible, Very Bad Day"- Yet, I will get through it as best as I am able to do so!

No comments:

Post a Comment