Popular Posts

Friday, April 15, 2011

A Day of Gentleness

 For weeks, I've felt overwhelmed by circumstances and events. I've felt that too much is being asked of me and that what is being asked of me is emotionally draining and torturous. I've also thought that the matters that I'm being asked to address have not been well-thought out and is not being done wisely and intelligently. This, of course, is MY opinion.

 There is a mixture of important thngs that I agreed to do and some things that I'm being required to do that are VERY time sensitive.Some of the things I'd like not to be doing have actually tainted and spoiled the things that, in better times, I'd greatly enjoy doing.

Today, I decided I needed a break, a bit of peace and I want a good weekend to reassess. I think that some people break at such times because they keep going at a breakneck peace NO MATTER WHAT! Perhaps the very tough and resolute can manage this, For many reasons, It does not seem to work for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment