Popular Posts

Monday, April 11, 2011

Audacity

 Here is my question. I believe in private answers far more than public answers. When I am in a crisis and feel/ believe that I am trapped or stuck- don't know what do to do next, I'd rather have individuals who I know and trust, people who are service minded- people who I'd be willing and eager to serve should they be a in a crippling crisis- to work with.

 I'm starting to believe that the public options work best with people who have no resources and who just are not equipped to self- motivate and grasp the ideas of sacrifice, commitment and deferred gratification. Some people simply have nothing, no resources and are just- through no fault of their own severely limited. I am most glad that public resources are available to them.

I will admit that right now, I could not make it without public resources.  As I look at things, That is the way I will need to function for the future as I view it as I type this! I don't like it and I want this to change. I will admit that ober the last 6 or so months, My morale, self-confidence, sense of initiative and ability to imagine and dream have been severely crippled due to numerous hard to deal with circumstances and events.

 So, Now I wonder what do you do to re-inspire yourself. I need a renewal of inspirtation, confidence, self initiative and just a yearn to live better and become much better.

 I'm floundering at this moment due to a severe dearth of inspiration and audaciousness. At the moment, I despair because I do not know how to become audacious and able to risk failing on the road to success at this juncture!

No comments:

Post a Comment