Asking God to send the struggle that you are battling or the suffering that you are enduring be removed from you immediately. Some are even foolish enough to ask that He send it to someone else.
If You believe that He is and is that He IS Sovereign - then you must allow that God chooses the manner and condition of your life. He works with what He sends into your life to develop you into who He fully wishes you to become.
- Johnny-
Popular Posts
-
All things start and all things move forward and come to an end so shall it now be with This Beloved Blog of Mine! The First entry was ty...
-
I am only as sick as my secrets! That which I so intensely hide tends to warp and corrupt me. Expressing myself and telling you what I thin...
-
Adam LaRoche, The First Basemen for The Washington Nationals just MIGHT have made life easier for Principals and Teache...
-
About 2 hours ago, I was at a nearby Supermarket, I noticed a young, athletic-looking man wearing a "Wounded Warrior" T- Shirt. ...
-
I was in the midst of working- tutoring a nine year old boy when the Earthquake struck,. The room went up and down the lights flickered and...
-
Darn! I must remember that sports do not = life!
-
and I've actually thrived here - in GREATER DC.
-
night without her.
-
However, That does not mean, even on the verge, that waiting isn't appropriate and most necessary.
-
What you do when you are in a situation where you feel strongly about something and really!!! want your way, There are times when you can t...
No comments:
Post a Comment