because of the misdeeds of a few.
It almost seems elementary schoolish to say- We have people misbehaving and becuse we are unable ( or unwilling) to find out the person or persons that have created the problem- We are going to held EVERYONE responsible and deny this priviledge or diminish this right.
The right policy- of course- Thank you, Ginger for reminding me of this- is to catch the ACTUAL offenders and exact a penalty upon them
- Johnny -
Popular Posts
-
All things start and all things move forward and come to an end so shall it now be with This Beloved Blog of Mine! The First entry was ty...
-
I am only as sick as my secrets! That which I so intensely hide tends to warp and corrupt me. Expressing myself and telling you what I thin...
-
Adam LaRoche, The First Basemen for The Washington Nationals just MIGHT have made life easier for Principals and Teache...
-
About 2 hours ago, I was at a nearby Supermarket, I noticed a young, athletic-looking man wearing a "Wounded Warrior" T- Shirt. ...
-
I was in the midst of working- tutoring a nine year old boy when the Earthquake struck,. The room went up and down the lights flickered and...
-
Darn! I must remember that sports do not = life!
-
and I've actually thrived here - in GREATER DC.
-
night without her.
-
However, That does not mean, even on the verge, that waiting isn't appropriate and most necessary.
-
What you do when you are in a situation where you feel strongly about something and really!!! want your way, There are times when you can t...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment