A Day where Christians of various traditions forcus on those no longer with us and where are they in eternity. Some people even believe it is proper to pray for the dead.
I personally believe that this time is better used to help us reflect upon what we are doing now and consider the quality of how we are living. Are you and I presently living with ETERNITY in mind?
- Johnny-
Popular Posts
-
All things start and all things move forward and come to an end so shall it now be with This Beloved Blog of Mine! The First entry was ty...
-
I am only as sick as my secrets! That which I so intensely hide tends to warp and corrupt me. Expressing myself and telling you what I thin...
-
Adam LaRoche, The First Basemen for The Washington Nationals just MIGHT have made life easier for Principals and Teache...
-
About 2 hours ago, I was at a nearby Supermarket, I noticed a young, athletic-looking man wearing a "Wounded Warrior" T- Shirt. ...
-
I was in the midst of working- tutoring a nine year old boy when the Earthquake struck,. The room went up and down the lights flickered and...
-
Darn! I must remember that sports do not = life!
-
and I've actually thrived here - in GREATER DC.
-
night without her.
-
However, That does not mean, even on the verge, that waiting isn't appropriate and most necessary.
-
What you do when you are in a situation where you feel strongly about something and really!!! want your way, There are times when you can t...
No comments:
Post a Comment