a cure all response for a boss or supervisor watching " non-productive and non- work related activities going on as he or she observes what is going on in the work place?
I know that it is considered standard to be a problem-solver, to talk to the people you see as not being meaningfully productive and counsel with him or her treating them as not just a worker or an employee. Yet, There are still bosses who frame work situations as - Are we serving our customers in a way they find pleases? Are we making what we are supposed to make? Are our sales or target? or even " We are all here to work and to do nothing else !"
Is being "Bottom Line" and " Let's just get things done here that make us money" a neanderthal way to run a business in early 2012?
Popular Posts
-
not to trap yourself in earlier made plans when better options are made available and all connected in the original plan are amenable to cha...
-
All things start and all things move forward and come to an end so shall it now be with This Beloved Blog of Mine! The First entry was ty...
-
is one way to learn to live a life filled with gratitude.
-
at times, to exercise. However, I do TRULY like the results.
-
On Friday, January 9TH, 2014, I will post my last entry on this blog. I have come to see that it is good to wrap up a creative effort - en...
-
In two in a half weeks , I will take the next Major Step towards building a newer, fresher, more hopeful and far more prosperous life!
-
We, truly a nations of nations, celebrate Holidays that originated in other lands and cultures. We, however, add distinctiveness to them an...
-
Perhaps it is my perpetual inner child but there is an ease in those months. They provide a freedom from routine and a daring willingness t...
-
A man who was a Washington Sports Radio Fixture for years, Ken Beatrice, used to quote the following saying often " A man's potent...
-
I know absolutely that I am not.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment