Popular Posts

Friday, June 17, 2011

A pragmatic way to measure how your life absolutely matters.

 A way to show how you impact, motivate and inspire people as you step- by- step head towards a goal !

  On the 11th of July, I will be heading to a very impoverished community above the City of Tecate, Mexico to be of help, benefit and support to the residents of the El Florido Colonias. What I like is that we are under their authority- in part- while we are there. We will proceed to work with them and assist them in ways that THEY DEEM as being of benefit to them!

  I was asked , last week, as were all members of  The Grace Community Team to start a journal now on this trip a journal that we are being asked to maintain until days AFTER the team returns to Northern Virginia!

 The fascinating factor in this is that now all that I do becomes part of the Road to Tecate and the Blessed Adventure that will transpire in Tecate. I like the idea that what I have done and the observations I make as I reflect upon it AND write about it, thus, in specific and channeled focus, will be a part of what occurs in that Bleak and VERY Steep Hillside located above The City of Tecate!

 With this now before me, I offer this suggestion. Take something important that you are working toward and looking forward to, something that you will do 2 to 4 weeks FROM today and make what you focus upon today AS you can note that it is tied to this coming event. It WILL make today sparkle far more and become MORE significant and remarkable! It will, in the fullest sense of this phrase, " Redeem Today!"

 - Johnny -

No comments:

Post a Comment