Popular Posts

Friday, June 24, 2011

Thank you- It is good to learn how to become more free and less limited !!!!

 I am only as sick as my secrets! That which I so intensely hide tends to warp and corrupt me. Expressing myself and telling you what I think and feel  and exactly and precisely WHY I think and feel that way is so freeing. Thus, I want to thank ANY of you who give me the gift of your time and attention when you freely decide to read my blog entries!

To be continued on Sunday, June 26th, 2011! 

3 comments:

  1. Personally Johnny, I love reading your blog postings. They are inspiring to say the least.
    Keep it up for as long as you can.. Hugs my friend

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tank you, Tammy. Invite other in if you wish to!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oops, That SHOULD be THANK YOU!

    ReplyDelete