Popular Posts

Monday, June 20, 2011

Jimmy Olsen does not keep Green Kryptonite around to remind Superman that he has a weakness!

 I'm continuing to explore, in light of some really rough treatment I've endured over that last few days ESPECIALLY at the hands of a friend.

 This individual is truly a good, caring and generous person. He is well- know for being a vital aid to people in crisis. She has willingly given of her time and resources. He can truly, 90 % of the time be properly and fittingly considered to be a GOD SEND, in the accepted senses of that empowering term!

 Yet, When this " friend " is with me, He often brings up my failures and faux pas. She discusses with great gusto my limitations and lists the areas where I will never be successful . He brought up a dream that I've long been focused upon and while looking me in the eyes said, 'We both know that THAT will NEVER happen!". Enemies that I have dealt with have baddy wounded me and crushed my spirit as deeply and profoundly as she did at that mement.

 She is a delight to most people and is very accomplished amazingly so. He has honored me by asking me to serve as a mentor to him! Yet, Is he a friend. Are there limits to how long you excuse and rationalize such treatment? If I strongly believe that this is the behavior of an enemy or a ruthless opponent, Am I damaging myself by CONTINUING to try to convince myself that someone CAN treat me this way over and over again and still be considered a treasured and valued F?R?E!I?N?D??????????!!!!!

 Lex Luthor's use of Green Kryptonite and reminding Superman of his flaws, his failures and of all that Lex believes he is not is understandable! Brainiac planning to torture Superman! Grim but totally understanding!  Terraman planning to humiliate Superman publicly. A totally comprehensible and within character act!

Yet, Jimmy Olsen exposing Superman to Green Kryptonite while telling him that he should have saved the lives of more people last week when he stopped 5 disasters and not being able to get to TWO more occurring at the same time!!??? Huh?????????????????????????????

No comments:

Post a Comment