Popular Posts

Thursday, June 30, 2011

Does this sound like moi?

During May of this year, I took a course on identifying and determining how God wants us to best use our spiritual gifts.

 As part of this class, We were asked to contact our friends to ask then, by e-mail, to identify what they believed our best talent or gift is. This is the list that was garnered concerning me- A person of his word, gifted story teller, engaging, interesting knowledgeable, very articulate imtelligent, sensitive, my prayers are beautiful and encouraging. I am also said to be able to link facts, figures and information from my personal data base.

   I'm called prophetic, that I possess unique perspectives concerning God. I'm noted as being compassionate, I care about and connects well with people and ask interesting questions. I have a gift for public prayer. I'm also said to have a photographic memory and enjoy reading.

Does this seem to sound like me?






]








.

No comments:

Post a Comment