Hi- Tech splendors and inventve new methods that also express creativity and dazlling imagination can become common place and totally mundane to us after a relatively short period of time. This is ESPECIALLY True of those who have been born either as or after such things have come to be.
Is there any way you have found to keep before you that these " near miracles" have not always been around and, in spite of our now present familiarity witth them that they are still impressive wonders and marvels?
How do you get our youth to understand that innovations before they were born radically shaped how they now live compared to those who came before them? How, more importantly can we BEST,get them to grasp and get excited that wonders are still possaible and that they temselves might be the very one who comes up with the next or a future tecnological splendor?
- Johnny-
Popular Posts
-
All things start and all things move forward and come to an end so shall it now be with This Beloved Blog of Mine! The First entry was ty...
-
Adam LaRoche, The First Basemen for The Washington Nationals just MIGHT have made life easier for Principals and Teache...
-
and I've actually thrived here - in GREATER DC.
-
I am only as sick as my secrets! That which I so intensely hide tends to warp and corrupt me. Expressing myself and telling you what I thin...
-
I was in the midst of working- tutoring a nine year old boy when the Earthquake struck,. The room went up and down the lights flickered and...
-
About 2 hours ago, I was at a nearby Supermarket, I noticed a young, athletic-looking man wearing a "Wounded Warrior" T- Shirt. ...
-
My Church held its' annual meeting last night. My Pastor announced that my Church would be doing more in the way of women's minist...
-
However, That does not mean, even on the verge, that waiting isn't appropriate and most necessary.
-
Darn! I must remember that sports do not = life!
-
We are now hearing about what a BRUTAL and Nasty bully New Jersey Governor Chris Christie is. The last two Redskin head coaches and the ...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment