Popular Posts

Monday, March 14, 2011

Doing the Next Right Thing

  I decided to buy a pair of trousers at the Salvation Army Family Store near me on Saturday. I purchased a pair of Dockers and wore them yesterday morning to church. I shop there because I try to be careful with my money overall.

    I caught those pants on the edge of the chair and ripped up the right rear portion of them. I wanted to throw a tantrum and walk out of church. My emotions and my willfulness were fueling a "I don't want to deal with this on A Sunday!'

  Yet, This wasn't a cosmic conspiracy, I sat wrong and ripped a pair of pants. I went back to the Salvation Army Store and bought what look like they will be a more durable pair of trousers. It rains on the just and the unjust and life goes on! - LOL!

No comments:

Post a Comment