Popular Posts

Thursday, March 24, 2011

Personal Space

Perhaps this comes from boyhood situation where space never seemed to be a premium, where I was often in absurdly crowded situations and where few seem to respect, honor or give much thought on the subject of PERSONAL                                 SPACE!

   I like and relish and revel in having as much Per                    sonal           S    p    a    c   e   as possible. I get very annoyed with people who seem to militantly ignore and disregard people's desire to have their personal space taken into account and respected! One reasion why I find using publi transit in the Greater DC area to be a painfukl and unsettling ordal is due to how people do not honor this concept. I've heard it said that Amnericans, as a whole see invasion of their personal space to be an issue of rudeness and offense.

So, You now know how much I value and treasure personal  s   p  a  c e.     How important is your personal space to you?

No comments:

Post a Comment