Popular Posts

Monday, March 28, 2011

I enjoy acting and drama!

Today, About 3 hours ago, I intended The Kick-Off meeting of an Acting Group that my Church- Grace Community Church- is preparing to inaugurate.

  I enjoy acting and performing. I'm told I''m very creative and can be an extremely quick study. I like to phrase things in ways that catch people's attention and make most clear what I am saying and what I desire. I also find acting an emotionally strengthening activity. It definitely helps me get beyong feeling too confined, it helps me to reach out and find effective and pleasiong ways to make stong and pleasing contact with others.

This is a new adventure and it looks like it will be a positive and stimulating one. Over the next week, I have committed myself to writing a script for a short Easter skit!

No comments:

Post a Comment