Popular Posts

Tuesday, March 1, 2011

When you Pray....

  I do pray and I believe very much in the power of prayer. I do also believe that I should ask for God to reveal what His will is for me and ask for the power to accept that, be governed by it and ask for the power to live according to what I am directed to do.

 I believe it is folly and obnoxious to pray for direction and guidance and then reject it because it doesn't seem comfortable to me or seem like something that I really want to do.That seems like a very childish and me centered form of spirituality.

I think that I need to challenge myself to be real with prayer. If I believein it and think it has power, then I need to pray and to adjust how I live according to the answers that I am provided!

- Johnny -

No comments:

Post a Comment