Popular Posts

Thursday, March 3, 2011

Revitalization

 There is an old Cat Stevens song that comes to mind, " Morning Has Broken". I've long been attracted to analogies between the night- especially the  phrase ' The dark night of the soul" and ones about the arrival of the new day.

   I was working on a project that was going slowly and that I found myself fretting over- that seemed to be tedious. Yet, I decided that I was tired oi being down, hostile and defeated today and I pushed my way through it and I am most proud of myself for coming up with a 5 to 7 minute report that I expect that I will be proud to deliver!

 Revitalization , to me, is another way to say  " freshness and newness" . I know it is a choice and I am most pleased that I made that choice today!

- Johnny -                                             

No comments:

Post a Comment