Popular Posts

Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Gaining Freedom and The Abilty to Smile more easily through Service!

            "I'm tired, I'm annoyed, I don't have what I want and I'm not please with God, My life and any other human being right now!", If this is what you are thinking or feeling then you are likely to have a self-centered, prickly and rather tough day to navigate through.

  Many Organizations, Churches and Alcoholic Anonymous certainly being two of them, will offer SERVICE to others to navigate through and beyond such times. Today, I worked on somethings that are connected to a Toastmaster Leadership team that I am a member of. This exercise, preparing myself to work with a team has help to brighten my day and to feel a lot lighter in mood and spirit.

When we serve others, We become a part of a chain that helps make greater blessings available to others. We are also reminded that life is not just about us. Service is a form of liberty, it works best when we willingly choose to invest in it.

- Johnny-

No comments:

Post a Comment