Popular Posts

Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Feeding My Imagination !

 Reading almost anything and everything, watching  well-done science fiction programs and movies, DC Comic Books, teaching and being an active Toastmaster all of this is on the diet I use to keep my imagination well-fed, muscular and in constant engage and acquire , probe and analyze mode!

 My imagination seemed to be one of the early survival mechanism  that helped me to survive the physically dangerous, emotionally suffocating and intellectually stimulating deadened world of the SouthWestern Bronx! I somehow intuitively know that my eventual escape from the Bronx would need to be impelled by the most intense desire to discover the richness of life that was possible outside and Beyond The Mid Grand Concourse and Fordham Road

 So, I have always considered my  imagination Green Lantern's Power Battery and Tom Terirific's Bag of Trick all fused into one. Thank you, Loving Lord, for providing this magnificent  way of escape even during my most hopeless and nearly spirit-breaking days!

No comments:

Post a Comment