Popular Posts

Saturday, March 5, 2011

A True Saturday Surprise!

  " Wow, Did I ACTUALLY see that?", I live in a section of Fairfax, Va, in what was once considered a superb of Washington DC. In fact, It still is but appearance wise and business wise, it is quite indistinguishable from The City of Washington.

    About 3 hours ago, I was walking along side Little River Turnpike ( Route 236) a quite busy thoroughfare. Out of the corner of my eye, I saw a vision from 80 or so years ago, A very well-maintained and rather pristine looking Model T Ford. The car that Henry Ford once said that, " You can have in any color as long as it is black."

The driver of the car was a rather elderly man and it had all of the antique tags  that you would have such a historic and vintage vechicle to have.What amazed me is that Little River Turnpike is OFTEN a busy and crowded road. A road that people often drive on in a reckless and poor manner. My question is- Why would you drive this splendid historical machine on such a road.

 I guess some people ARE braver, more confident and bolder- LOL- than others!

- Johnny -

No comments:

Post a Comment