Popular Posts

Wednesday, March 30, 2011

The Gentle Thought and The Healing Word

 People with big hearts and tender natures know that the tongue can be the greatest instrument for tenderness and for healing. A word that can relieve anxiety, A word that can convert a frown to a smile and a word that strengthen someones resolve to continue on are words that are most valuable.

  A healing word is often a strategically employed word, a word that is not blurted but one that is held back until  the right moment and situation arrives for it to be spoken. The Gentle Thought and The Healing Word are still, very much, works in progress for me. One of my failings is impulsiveness and a strong tendency to blurt- so this is something that I will ABSOLUTELY commit myself to work on. This is a sophisticated tool to be used by a wise and caring person, Lord, Please help me to become more this way on this day!

No comments:

Post a Comment