Popular Posts

Friday, March 25, 2011

Reconfirming and reconfirming a "Yes!!!!!" over and over and over again!

 i know we are busy people. I know that it is kind to remind people of commitments and it is equally good to be patient and reconfirm what you HAVE already agreed to and PROMISED that you wqill indeed and absolutely do!

   I'm currently in a situation where I've re-affirmed my original PROMISE 5 times. It has , at this point, become a tedious annoyance to me! I just told a friend who urged me to PLEASE go ahead and reconfirm YET again, Arraggghhhhh!!!!! that I am NOW azt My limit. I also added, " If I'm asked to re-confirm again, My answer will be a terse, " No, I'm NO LONGER available"

 So, How many times DOES a Yes need to be refreshed before it is considered as a final, absolute- unless a CRISIS occurs- good as platinum response?

No comments:

Post a Comment